Call Now – 314-270-2000!!Top Common Emergency Plumbing Repairs -
- Busted Water Heaters
- Clogged Toilets
- Water Main Leak
- Leaking Pipes from Freezing
- Septic System Repairs
- Sewer System Replacements
- Leaking Fittings from damage
Helpful Tips for Emergency Plumbing Problems Video
Call Now – 314-270-2000!!
24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Service Tips and Tricks from DYI Network
- Always know where the main water shut-off valve is located in case of a leak.
- Know how to turn off the water heater. If it's a gas water heater, turn the switch to the "pilot" position.
- Isolation valves located at each fixture will stop the flow of water to that location. This allows water to continue to service the remainder of the house while the leak is being repaired. It's a good idea to turn on and off each isolation valve in the house at least once a year to keep them in good working condition.
- Using two wrenches at once turning in opposite directions is called "backing off" and allows the wrench to absorb the stress and not the plumbing.
- Slip joint pliers can be used to loosen the collar nuts on a drain line.
- If a supply tube break off is causing a leak, screw in a blind cap to seal off the leak until it can be fixed.
- Occasionally, the ferrules in a supply tube can get scratched or dented causing water to leak. Use Teflon tape around the ferrule until a permanent repair can be made.
- Use duct tape or pipe sealing tape to pull together a crack in a pipe, reducing the leak as a temporary solution.
- A cup plunger can be used for small drains like bath tubs, showers and lavatory sinks. Forced cup plungers have a funnel that can apply extra force down the drain, which is good for sinks or toilets.
- When unclogging a kitchen sink, use a second plunger to cover the other drain to get the most force to remove the clog.
- To unclog a toilet, use a forced cup plunger.
- For bathtub clogs, unscrew the chrome cap — this exposes the entire drain. Once the mechanism is removed, you'll be able to see the clog. Put the plunger on the drain, and then use the second plunger to plug up the tub's overflow. Plunge the drain to remove the clog.
- Allen wrenches are useful for working on a faucet and garbage disposals.
Call Now – 314-270-2000!!
It doesn’t matter what type of Emergency Plumber St Louis services you need, WE CAN HELP! This is just a sample of our 24 Hour Plumbing Services. —
Installation, Repair or Replacement:
Power Flush Toilets
Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Drain Cleaning and Sewers:
Clear Lines (snaking)
Drain and Sew
Maintenance, Repair and Care:
Drain and Sewer Cleaning
Update to Code
Pipe Repair and Replacement
Trap Cleaning and/or Removal
Low Water Pressure Diagnostics and Repair
It doesn't matter what type of 24 Hour Plumbing Repair you have! Just call us now so we can assist! We are courteous, on time, clean, professional, licensed, insured, and family owned in St. Louis MO for many years!
Work With Us Once, Work With Us For Life!
We guarantee you will be pleased with our professional plumbing services!